Wednesday, September 14, 2011

peanut butter banana chocolate chip cookies

Yesterday I set out to make NORMAL chocolate chip cookies.  Seriously I was like "I know you want to improvise--RESIST" in my head.   Well, you can see how that turned out...

1/2 cup salted butter, softened
1 medium ripe banana
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1.5 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1.5 cups flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
12 oz. chocolate chips

Cream butter, banana, peanut butter and brown sugar til fluffy.  Mix in the eggs and vanilla.  Add flours and soda, mix til combined.  Stir in chocolate chips. Scoop onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

  I like to make tiny cookies so I can justify eating more of them, so they take 8 minutes at the most to bake, but if you make normal cookies 8-10 should be about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment