Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Singing life into dead week

Dead week is actually less stressful than the rest of the semester. My small groups are done meeting, I don't have O Chem, Physics, or Stat labs. I turned in my last paper of the semester today: The Effectiveness of Breastfeeding Education in Low Income Women. I have one more Stat assignment that is due on Thursday then I just have four finals next week. :)

This week the Catholics, Lutherans, and Latter Day Saints are caroling around campus. Today we sang at Conversations (the dining center where I eat and work). It was tons of fun, I love to sing. This weekend is Bethesda's Christmas program it includes, the adult choir, kids choir (80 kids!! That is more than St. Petri has parishioners on any given Sunday), band, and a small cast. We will be doing the program during all three of their services, it should be really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment