Saturday, December 25, 2010

Let your heart be light

Finals are done!! I did better than I thought on most of my tests and most of my professors graded generously so I managed to raise my GPA a fairly significant amount. Woo-hoo!

We went to x-mas eve service at my grandparent's church, St. Andrew's, it was a good service with lots of music. The weather kept a lot of people away so the church wasn't as packed as usual and we didn't sing Handel's Messiah, so the magic of Christmas Eve didn't seem quite as bright; but after we sang Silent Night in the candle lit sanctuary I could really feel the Spirit moving.

Today we woke up early, opened gifts, and ate my mom's awesome bran muffins for breakfast. Then we picked up my grandparents and went to Rolfe to my mom's sister's house. We had a beautiful meal and wonderful fellowship. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment